Intuit Payments accepts credit cards and ACH bank transfers allowing you to get paid faster. ChargeOver integrates with Intuit Payments to charge credit cards and ACH transactions.
Steps to Connect
- Go to your Settings and select
Add or Configure a Payment Method or Merchant Account
- Select Intuit Payments from the list of gateways
- Next, we'll ask if you want to connect to QuickBooks Online in addition to Intuit Payments
- Selecting "Yes, connect to QuickBooks too!" will connect both of your QuickBooks Online & Intuit Merchant accounts
- Selecting "No, just connect to Intuit Payments" will not connect to any QuickBooks Online instance and ONLY connect to Intuit Payments
- Either option you select will take you to log in with your Intuit credentials. Make sure to enter the admin credentials associated with your QuickBooks Payments account
Once you login, you will be prompted to authorize the connection between ChargeOver and Intuit. Click the blue
Once the connection is complete, you should see this message in ChargeOver
- Check off the credit card types (Visa, Mastercard, etc.) that you accept
Automatic reconciliation only works for credit cards, not ACH.