Nuvei (formerly GlobalOnePay) allows you to accept Credit Card payments in ChargeOver.
To connect your Nuvei account to ChargeOver you'll need to obtain the Terminal ID and the Secret from your Nuvei account first.
Steps to Connect
- Login into Nuvei and find the Terminal ID by looking in the top left corner of your screen when you log in. In the screenshot below, the Terminal ID is circled in red
- You can find the Secret by going to Settings then Terminal. Scroll down to the "Secret" box
Once you have these two pieces of information from Nuvei, you can log into your ChargeOver account to get the two systems connected.
Go to your Settings and select
Add or Configure a Payment Method or Merchant Account
- Choose Nuvei (formerly GlobalOnePay) from the list
- Paste the Terminal ID into the "Terminal ID" box
- Paste the "Secret" into the Secret box
- Check the types of payment you are accepting through Nuvei (Nuvei currently only allows Credit Card transactions)
Make sure to save your changes!
Have questions or running into a snag? Contact us and we can help!