ChargeOver supports taking direct debits in Australian dollars from bank accounts through integration with the ANZ FileActive payment gateway.
Steps to Connect
To connect ChargeOver to ANZ FileActive, you will need to get several credentials from ANZ Bank.
- Your SCP Username
- Your SCP Password
- Your SCP Public Key
- Your SCP Private Key
- Your User ID
- Batch/State/Branch Number
- Your Funds Account Number
- Your Company Name (as it should appear on a customer's bank statement)
Once you have spoken to the ANZ Bank team to get these credentials, follow these steps to get your ChargeOver account connected to ANZ FileActive.
- Go to your Settings and select
Add or Configure a Payment Method or Merchant Account
- Using the search bar, enter ANZ and select ANZ Bank from the list of payment gateways
- Enter your credentials from ANZ Bank
- Scroll to the next section to select ACH/eCheck
You can now debit customer's bank accounts from within ChargeOver through the ANZ FileActive gateway.