Payflow Pro allows you to accept credit cards and ACH payments in ChargeOver.
Steps to Connect
In Payflow Pro
To connect your Payflow Pro account to ChargeOver you will need some Payflow Pro credentials.
- Vendor (this is usually the same as your username)
- Pro Partner (this is usually PayPal but may be different depending on the bank you use)
Now, it's time to go back to ChargeOver and get the two connected.
- Go to your Settings and select
- Then select
Add or Configure a Payment Method or Merchant Account
- Choose Payflow Pro from the choices
- Enter in your Payflow Pro Username, Password, Vendor, and Partner
- Scroll to the next section and designate which payment types you accept (Visa, Mastercard, ACH, etc.)
Save Settingswhen finished