ChargeOver allows you to create coupon codes that your customers can enter into their hosted sign-up form for a discount or free trial.
Set Up a Coupon Code
- Go to Settings, then click on
Add-Onsand More Add-Ons
Coupons Codesand click Get Started
- Type in the code you would like to use
- Select whether this code gives the customer a discount or a free trial
- For coupon discounts, specify the amount or percentage of the discount
- If the coupon is for a free trial, specify the number of billing cycles your customer gets for free from using the coupon
Once you've created your coupon code, you will see a field on your products' hosted sign-up pages where customers can enter in the code.
When a customer enters a coupon code that is in CO into the sign-up page, their subscription will automatically generate with the free trial cycles or a discount line item.
That's all there is to it! You now have coupon codes enabled and working in your ChargeOver account!