Sendgrid Marketing Campaigns
ChargeOver's integration with SendGrid lets you push contacts from ChargeOver to your SendGrid marketing campaign contact lists.
Create Contacts List
- Log in to your SendGrid account
- Click on
Marketing Campaignsthen Contacts
- Select 'Add contact and include in a new list' & name the list
In order to create the list, you must create the first contact in the list.
After that, you will be redirected to your Contact Lists page and your new contact list should be listed.
If you already have contact lists configured in your SendGrid account, then you can select the list you want to send in the next steps.
Next, we'll need to connect SendGrid with ChargeOver.
Find SendGrid API Key
- Open your SendGrid account
- Navigate to Settings then
- Click 'Create API Key' in top right corner
You will need full access to marketing campaigns.
- Find 'SendGrid Contacts' under Apps & Integrations
- Copy the API key from the steps above into the API key field
- Select the contact list you'd like to sync & click
Fields ChargeOver Sends to SendGrid Contacts
|first_name||Contact first name|
|last_name||Contact last name|
|customer_iso_currency_code||3-character ISO 4217 currency code|
|customer_status||Customer status (e.g. "Active", "Overdue", etc.)|
|customer_sales_rep||Customer sales rep name|
|customer_billing_state||Customer billing address state|
|customer_billing_post_code||Customer billing address postal code|
|customer_billing_country||Customer billing address country|
|customer_external_key||Customer external key|
|contact_full_name||Contact first and last name|