BinDB is a bank identification number database that helps businesses identify credit and debit cards.
BinDB is widely used for fraud protection and credit card payment processing. You can connect ChargeOver to your BinDB account to verify the payment methods of your ChargeOver customers.
Steps to Connect
- Login to your account and select API
- Scroll down the page until you find "Your API Key"
Once you have your API Key, go to your ChargeOver account to get it connected to BinDB.
- Go to your Settings and select
Integationsthen More Integrations
- Once you've located the XXXX option, select
- Enter in your BinDB API Key
You have now connected your ChargeOver account to BinDB!